Current project: screenplay adaptation of “Don’t Shoot, I’m The Guitar Man” for Prodigy Entertainment. My children’s book “Witch Littles: Magic In The Garden” is available P-O-D and was recently honored by being accepted into the Long Beach Main Library permanent children's collection.
Also helped put together an anthology of screenwriting exercises with my aunt Sherry Ellis- coming out January 2011 from Tarcher/Penguin (Now Write! Screenwriting).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Something someone else ordered in an Indian restaurant in NYC - still not sure what it was!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Thai-style stir fry, pasta with farmer's market veggies or grown-up tuna casserole
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- pots fr. LiztheChef and my mother
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: