Trained at CIA, Hyde Park, BA: Communications/Journalism, Florida Atlantic University.
I Teach adults at two community schools and also have a private cooking party business. Represent Le Creuset America at Williams-Sonoma.
Member of: IACP; Women Chefs and Restaurateurs, AIWF, Slow Food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Poisonous three step snake in Xian China
- What do you cook when home alone?
- whole wheat pasta with vegetables.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My great grandmother's nutmeg grinder
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: