I have cooked professionally for over 25 yrs. My range goes from cooking Caribbean fusion to living in the bush cooking for tree planters, living on floating docks in a fly in fishing vacation camp and back to catering high end parties.
I now stay at home with my 5 and 3 yr old. We moved to a small town from the city that is smack in the middle of local culinary playground made up of vineyards, farmland and the unthinkable sandy beaches(we are in Canada after all). This little part of the world is well magical and a perfect place to raise our children and of course one day own our own restaurant(my husband is a working chef).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chicken feet
- What do you cook when home alone?
- a quick broth of what ever meat is on hand with rice noodles and shredded lettuce - I love the hot with a the crunch of the lettuce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- food processor as it is also a mix master
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: