Hi, I'm Trinity. I'm a long-time vegetarian, interested in pushing the boundaries of vegan cooking. Following a special diet (whether ethical or allergy-related) doesn't have to be limiting. With a little creativity and a promise never to compromise flavor, you can make enticing dishes within the framework of any diet.
I run a vegan food blog @ http://haikutofu.blogspot.com if you'd like to see what's cookin'.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Probably some godawful, random dish I threw together when I was in college... there were plenty of those.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Easy favorites- beans on toasts with sauteed mushrooms, simple pasta dishes, fresh fruit
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My chef knife and my green mixer are neck and neck.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I'd say 8 total.