I'm a food stylist/writer from London living in the Big Apple. I write the food blog London Foodie in New York which documents my life as a Brit in NYC, serves as my recipe notebook and is a chance for me to work on my hopelessly amateurish photography skills.
More recently I started the blog Sweet by half @ http://www.sweetbyhalf.com where I nurture my baking habit, with a little less sugar and a lot more natural.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- squirrel in thailand- gristly and horrible
- What do you cook when home alone?
- quick curries, salads and cookies, always cookies
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- This is a hard one- probably my kunz spoons for that perfect nappe but i can't work without my knives so they are a close second.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8- easy to keep the conversation involving everyone but not so few that you feel mateless.