I am an busy home cook and cookbook collector. My cooking obsession started as a preschooler sitting on a kitchen counter in Naples, Italy. I learned to roll gnocchi at Miriam's cooking class which I sometimes attended with my parents. I have been lucky to travel quite a bit which has inspired me to always be open to new tastes and experiences. I try to balance my culinary obsession with a desire to cook healthful, economical meals for my three children and active husband.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chicken-fried frog legs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fried eggs, crispy on the edges with a warm oozy yolk, and buttered toast for dipping.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cookbook collection...over 120 and still hungry for more.