Love to cook. Lucky to have a family that loves to eat. Had to learn how to cook gluten free and now teach others that it is easy to do. Member of a CSA . Local Whole Foods stopped carrying my favorite cheese - fromage blanc. So glad, because now I make it myself and have moved on to Mozarella. Feta is the next on the list.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Cat fritters from a street vendor in Moscow - at least that is what she told us they were!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Brown rice with peas and soy sauce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Father in-law's custom made lobster pot
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: