Hi I'm Sara and I love the art of food & travel. I have a blog called One Tribe Gourmet, where I share my passion for global cuisine and my travel adventures around the world.
I have always felt that food is the most common denominator that crosses all boundaries and brings people together. The ritual of “Breaking Bread” in every culture is a special bonding experience.
Personally I love to experience different cultures through there cuisines! My goal here is to encourage an individual who is interested in learning different global cuisine yet is a bit intimidated by it. I am here to help you, all you have to do is open your heart!!!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- goat feet stew
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Nutella Sandwich
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my granite mortar & pestle
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: