I'm a southerner and a vegetarian and both are usually reflected in the recipes I create. "GoingVeggie.com" is my podcast for the veggie-curious - those who know they want to put more fruit, vegetables and whole grains into their lifestyle, but need some nudging.
After decades of various kinds of writing gigs, I recently escaped corporate America to finish a book or two and pursue my interests.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- horse :( - unwittingly and not proud of it - once in Spain
- What do you cook when home alone?
- soba noodles and greens topped with truffle oil
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Grandmother's mini flour-sifter with lovingly worn wooden handle
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- My husband says 6 - I say somewhere between 10 and 50.