(Silly apron hasn't added any details yet, but silly apron is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Green tea swiss roll with red bean filling. I liked it.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Since I cook for my family all the time, when I am alone I like to eat out.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Mauviel copper pots are not only beautiful but they work amazingly!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Seven. Six at the dinner table, and one guest with me in the kitchen :)