(Friendlyoaks hasn't added any details yet, but friendlyoaks is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- The mushroom cousin huitlecoche (that's Aztec for corn smut). It was delicious.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Second-day braises, soups, legumes. Eggs. Try out new recipes.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Wusthof knives. I don't let anyone else use them because it alters the edge.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 10 tops