Giulia Melucci's first book, I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti: A Memoir of Good Food and Bad Boyfriends, is now available in paperback. In addition to the United States, her memoir with recipes was published in Australia, Germany, Holland, Poland, Turkey, and Brazil. Giulia was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, where she still lives, but in a more fashionable neighborhood. You can find something resembling a tour of her kitchen here: http://giuliamelucci.com/video/
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Hostess Suzy Q's
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Grilled fish, pasta with arugula, broccoli and more broccoli
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A beautifully seasoned 12" cast iron skillet.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: