By bike, by book, by stove, and by sea.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sal de gusano: Mexican salt mixed with chile and pulverized worms
- What do you cook when home alone?
- One dish meals: giant salads, hearty soups, dal and rice, or beans and greens
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmother's pyrex mixing bowls
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 people who won't need to visit a hot dog stand if dinner doesn't include some form of meat