High in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, I dream to live on a farm, and cook and live off of what I can grow, nurture and create. Until then, I cook what I can get my hands on. My "happy thought" is pie, and the daydream of what kind I will make each week.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- a mystery dish that was called "a night in Bangkok"
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Basted egg on oiled kale with balsamic and rosemary
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: