My interest in ingredients and deliciousness drove me to change careers from fabric designer to professional cook a decade ago;I make desserts at work,and can't wait to get home and cook real food[most of the time].Working with food holds my interest because there's always more to learn,and taste.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- fried grasshoppers in Oaxaca-can take 'em or leave 'em
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Everything,but in particular,things that I like that other people that I cook for won't eat;venison,mackeral,lamb neck....stuff like that
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- cast iron wok
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: