I was sent this fabulous website link from my best mate! We love to cook up a storm while enjoying a nice bottle of wine. Your site offers so many delicious recipes, tips, and 'what's new' items....I thoroughly enjoy your website and have shared it with many of my pals. Keep up the wonderful work and keep on cooking!!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- sea snake (like squid when skinned, it was ground with mashed potatoes, chives, garlic and formed into 'fish cakes'. (dusted with cornmeal and grilled)..it was very good, but looking at it alive, not so good!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- anything Thai!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My beloved Mandolin!!! Soooo versatile
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: