Former corporate Human Resources Director who took her baking hobby to the next level and enrolled in culinary school for pastry. I try to bake something every week and love reading cookbooks. I currently do freelance cake decorating and recipe testing & development for a fortune 500 company.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Wild boar ragu
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Ribeye steak and steamed broccoli
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Offset spatulas
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: