- Roasted Parsnips for Dessert? Yes.
- 36 Best Instant Pot Recipes for When You Want Slow-Cooked Flavor, Fast
- The Absolute Best Way to Cook a Turkey Breast, According to So Many Tests
- Chicken & Rice, However the Heck You Want, a la Sohla El-Waylly
- A Crisp Bourbon Cocktail to Toast the Season
- How to Pair Cheese With Halloween Candy (Because We All Need a Little Fun)
- The Genius Chopped Salad Everyone’s (Still) Talking About
- Recreating Thanksgiving in the Time of Coronavirus
- How to Cook Tender, Buttery, Melt-in-Your-Mouth Scallops
- 30 Fall Dinner Ideas to Warm Your Soul & Fill Your Belly
How to Cook
An earthy, fragrant combination of spices you can tweak to your taste.
With just a few simple pantry ingredients and a hot skillet, you can master these little beauties in no time.
What to Cook
Crusty, puffy, plant-based loaves, coming your way.
Spicy, crunchy, savory, and a little sweet, it's no surprise why this is one of the best-loved chaats out there.
New & Now
How will we gather? What will fill our tables? We ask chefs, writers, business owners, and our community what the holiday will look—and feel—like for them.
Plus how salad can build a community, the secret life of a successful cookbook author, and preserving your history one recipe at a time—all on the latest episode of our podcast The Genius Recipe Tapes.
Plus a zillion substitution ideas, what happens to a book tour in a pandemic, and how Terry's Vegetable Kingdom is adult-tested, kid-approved—all on the latest episode of our podcast The Genius Recipe Tapes.
On the joys of ghughra fried ice cream, and making new meaning out of holidays.