- Is This the Most Genius Way to Cook Sweet Potatoes?
- 41 Best Instant Pot Recipes for When You Want Slow-Cooked Flavor, Fast
- 17 Last-Minute Thanksgiving Recipes for When Life Gets in the Way
- How to Cook a Turkey Perfectly
- How to Brine a Turkey for the. Juiciest. Bird. Ever.
- How to Store Mushrooms So They Stay Fresh & Slime-Free
- 38 Great Thanksgiving Recipes in 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- These 16 Savory Tart Recipes Are Buttery, Flaky, Delicious
- How to Cook a Whole Head of Cauliflower in 5 Minutes
- 10 Ways to Upgrade Boxed Cake Mix, From a Pro Baker
How to Cook
Other than spooning it straight from the can, of course.
This almondy treat brings us so much joy.
Your pie crusts, cookies, pound cake, and the like may never be the same.
Because no one wants a slimy ‘shroom.
What to Cook
All you need are three ingredients, starting with Basil Hayden's® bourbon.
Snack your way to a perfect evening.
New & Now
Plus, the crackly moon pies and badass (yes, really) bran muffins from chef Kelly Fields' new book.
Sustainable, affordable, and durable—what's not to like about it?