If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Crumbled Bacon and Hard-boiled Egg Sandwiches
- A French Twist in the Medina: Pan Tunisienne Lunch Pail
- Roasted Vegetable and Ricotta Cheese Hand Pies
- Chicken and Radicchio Salad With Pickled Raisins + Walnuts
- Rustic Root Vegetable Salad with Citrus and Thyme
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- BFF Crispy Coated Chicken
- My Italian Tuna Salad
- The Farmer's (Brown Bag) Lunch
- Tortilla Lollies
- Fall Farro Salad
- Walnut-Lentil Sandwiches
- Buckwheat Crepes with Ham, Comte Cheese and Apple
- Sesame Soba Noodles
- Tuna and White Bean Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes
- Free-form kimbap/onigiri
- Nonna's Piadina
- Kumquat + Almond Tea Cake
- Zesty Chicken Salad
- All Vegetable Muffaletta
- Pan Bagnat a Gribiche
- Tofu "Egg" Salad