If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Nut Butter Cups or Cincinnati Buckeyes
- Spiced Cider Jellies
- Lavender Macadamia Caramels
- Spiced Pumpkin Seed Brittle
- Pistachio Butter Cups
- Scooby Snacks
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Chocolate Caramel Corn
- "Great Pumpkin" Truffles
- Sea Salted Caramel Pears
- Wicked Brittle
- Snow White's Apple
- Pumpkin Marzipan
- Harry Potter's Pumpkin Pasties
- Spiced Cocoa Coffee Beans
- Butter-Ginger Brickle
- Sour Apple Lollipops
- Rose-Swirled White Chocolate Bark
- Dark as the Night Truffles
- Salted Caramel Toffee Corn