We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Eastover/Passter! That's right, we have two food-focused holidays this weekend: Easter and Passover. From hot cross buns and bunny cookies to Manischewitz poached eggs and flourless cake, we've got your menu covered. Just read these links and get cooking.
- Use vegetables, like shredded beets or cabbage, to naturally dye Easter eggs. (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
- Bake up some bunny cookies with little meringue tails for a festive treat. (Shauna Sever.)
- Make the Easter bunny jealous with this vegan carrot cake. (Wholy Goodness.)
- Poach eggs in Manischewitz and serve over asparagus for Sunday brunch. (What Jew Wanna Eat.)
- Give the leg of lamb at your Easter table a Middle Eastern flair. (Modern Wifestyle.)
- Make a chocolate chip cookie cake that's Passover-friendly. (Jew Hungry.)
- And for a different take on a flourless treat, try this cardamom-spiced chocolate cake. (A Cozy Kitchen.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Apt. 2B Baking Co., A Thousand Threads, Wholy Goodness, Shauna Sever
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) What Jew Wanna Eat, Modern Wifestyle, A Cozy Kitchen, Jew Hungry
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!