If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Now that we've got so many great cooks on the site, we thought it was time to start featuring some of the folks that catch our eye.
Sasa + Jan, a designer and an economist hailing from Slovenia, have uploaded a slew of recipes recently, and we like their style. Their photos are beautiful, and their recipes -- like Spinach Pie and this week's wildcard winner Mediterranean Octopus Salad -- tend to be simple yet thoughtfully conceived. Below are the answers to their profile Q&A. We encourage you to visit their page and become a fan!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Crocodile (Cuba) + Grasshopper (Slovenia)
- What do you cook when home alone?
Salad + Pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
Knife + Knife
- Your ideal meal:
Of the boat fish on the grill
- Something you'd like a chance to eat or cook:
At el Bulli
- The number of bottles of wine you own:
A few, special ones and the rest are on the go
- Your least favorite food personality:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Kitchen pet peeve:
Mess + Over cleaning
- Your favorite cookbook:
St John, a Kind of British Cooking 1 and 2