If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: There are plenty of cookie recipes floating around at this time of year, but you can't subsist on cookies alone all weekend—so there's a bit of savory thrown in too (and steak—this author is craving a steak).
- A filet that's a little bitter, a little sweet, and a lot of flavorful. Rare, please! (Chocolate+Marrow)
- A savory galette with cheese and sausage to dip liberally in mustard. (Bread+Barrow)
- Pasta is a failsafe delicious dinner, and this one is no exception. (Blogging Over Thyme)
- All that cooking tends to make me thirsty, so here's a whiskey cocktail (because it's the weekend, after all). (A Thought for Food)
- Madeleines are the type of cookie you could definitely eat for breakfast, right? Right. (Manger)
- As Elf points out, candy canes are a food group. So, this cookie is almost a holiday vegetable, sort of. (Beard and Bonnet)
- If you can't eat cookies for breakfast, you can eat sticky date cinnamon buns instead. (Two Red Bowls)
- And of course, what is winter without gingerbread? Frost as needed. (Cookie and Katie)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!