We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: There are plenty of cookie recipes floating around at this time of year, but you can't subsist on cookies alone all weekend—so there's a bit of savory thrown in too (and steak—this author is craving a steak).
- A filet that's a little bitter, a little sweet, and a lot of flavorful. Rare, please! (Chocolate+Marrow)
- A savory galette with cheese and sausage to dip liberally in mustard. (Bread+Barrow)
- Pasta is a failsafe delicious dinner, and this one is no exception. (Blogging Over Thyme)
- All that cooking tends to make me thirsty, so here's a whiskey cocktail (because it's the weekend, after all). (A Thought for Food)
- Madeleines are the type of cookie you could definitely eat for breakfast, right? Right. (Manger)
- As Elf points out, candy canes are a food group. So, this cookie is almost a holiday vegetable, sort of. (Beard and Bonnet)
- If you can't eat cookies for breakfast, you can eat sticky date cinnamon buns instead. (Two Red Bowls)
- And of course, what is winter without gingerbread? Frost as needed. (Cookie and Katie)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!