We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: The UN has declared 2016 the year of the pulse (that is, legumes). To celebrate, let's talk chickpeas.
- Make a cracker version of socca, a type of unleavened bread made from chickpea flour. (Fork and Flower)
- And this warm, chickpea-based winter salad will give you a reason to eat them almost every day. (Lab Noon)
- Chickpeas show their strengths in this dumpling recipe that is sure to keep you full all day. (Vegetarian Ventures).
- Oh, and here's a great falafel recipe, because—falafel. (Flourishing Foodie).
- This recipe for chickpeas + miso = a match made in snack heaven. (Dinner with Julie).
- Turns out, chickpeas (well, chickpea flour) can be a pizza too. Let the celebrating commence! (Molly Yeh)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Let us know in the comments!