If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Cumin Infused Olives with Rye Garbanzo Bean Salad with Oranges
- Flageolet Bean Salad with Fennel, Orange, and Tapenade Toasts
- Meyer Lemon-Olive Shortbread
- Hot Tub Chicken
- Osso Bucco with Lemon and Olives
- Pork Stew with Fennel, Orange, and Olives
- Crisp Pork Cutlets with Citrus Salsa Verde
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Lemon Roasted Potatoes with Kalamatas
- Chicken Tagine with Fennel, Preserved Lemons, and Green Olives
- Citrus Salad with Vanilla Bean-Black Pepper Vinaigrette
- Savory Quickbread with Olive, Lemon, Thyme, and Goat Cheese
- Millet Tabouli with Cara Cara Oranges and Green Olives
- Lemony Swiss Chard with Fried Olives, Capers and Garlic
- Orange Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Olives and Feta
- Brussels Sprout Leaf, Jerusalem Artichoke & Castelvetrano Olive Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Pepper and Olive Quiche
- Muddied Meyer Martini
- Candied Olives
- Roasted Honeybell Orange Olives
- Beet, Orange, Olive and Walnut Salad
- Moroccan Lemon Chicken with Olives
- Olive Salad Taverna
- Lemon Perfumed Warm Olives