If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Savory yet Sweet Bacon, Chard, and Walnut Tart
- Lemon-Espresso Tart
- Tequila Lime Tart
- Apple and Prune Farmhouse Tart
- Cardamom-Pear Tart with Browned-Butter Custard
- Hot Toddy Tart
- Dark Chocolate Tart with Kumquat Marmalade
- Green Eggs and Ham Quiche
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Candied Winter Citrus Tart with Vanilla Custard, Dark Chocolate, & Flaked Salt in a Whole Wheat Almond Shortbread Crust
- Roasted Pear Brown Butter Tart
- Grapefruit Tart
- Fennel and Onion Galette with Gruyere Crust
- Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onion Tart
- Maple Butter Tarts
- Fields of Green Tarte Tatin
- Parisian Breakfast: Quiche with Brussels Sprouts, Shallots and Dill
- Brie & Apple Tart with Medjool Crunch and a Gruyere Crust
- Roasted Butternut Squash And Amaretti Tart With Brown Butter Sage Crust
- Lemon Saffron Tart on Almond Crust
- Beloved Greens Quiche
- Smoked Salmon Quiche with Goat Cheese and Leeks
- Earthy but Elegant Beet Tart
- Brie & Grape Tart
- Pastel de Nata
- Roasted Cauliflower, Caramelized Onion & Crispy Sage Tart
- Chocolate Caramelized Orange Tart
- Lemon Pistachio Tartlets
- Spicy Fig & Chocolate Tart with a Walnut Pretzel Crust
- Lazy Mary's Improved Lemon Tart
- Parsnip Galette Piled High with Late Winter Greens
- Take Me Back to Seville Tart
- And the Beet Goes On
- S'more Tart