If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Mushrooms on Toast
- Warm Mushroom Salad with Crispy Polenta
Braised Pork Shoulder with Chanterelles
Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Mushroom Mousse
- Sauteed Wild Mushroom Vegetarian Risotto (Truffled!)
- Mushroom Bread Pudding
- My Mushroom Soup
- Hot Mushroom Salad
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Goat Cheese & Herbs
- Mama's Morels Fried in Butter
- Millet Risotto with "Wild" Mushrooms
- Mushroom Crostata with Roasted Garlic, Taleggio, and Thyme
- Wild Mushroom Onion Galette with Brie
- Heirloom Bean and Mushroom Stew
- Chanterelle Pasta
- Mushroom Saute with Greens, Pancetta, and Wild Mushroom-Infused Olive Oil
- Exotic Mushroom Tart
- Creamy Israeli Couscous with Porcini and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Mushroom Asparagus Risotto
- Rich Mushroom Espresso
- Linguine with Asparagus, Morels and Fava Beans