If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• You learn something every day: we always wondered how the bark of a tree was turned into those tiny plugs for our favorite elixir. So that's how corks are made ... (wineanorak.com)
• Ever find yourself ranting on the wasteful 15-second life of takeout containers or bought food packaging? Behold the Austin grocers pioneering a zero waste, package-free system. It's about time we think of the fish. (Good)
• The bastard child of the poached egg and the over easy, we are obsessed with ruffly eggs. Thank you, Dorie, thank you. (Dorie Greenspan)
• Boy are we thankful for the good ol' First Amendment right about now: A food blogger goes to jail in Taipei. (Taipei Times)
• If the trailer is any indication, A Sustainable Reality promises to be an elegantly produced documentary of ideologically aware food communities springing up all over the country. (Kickstarter)