If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Photo: Nick Fevelo (Eatocracy).
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• At long last, someone has finally invented your dream food service: Borrow a grandma -- we'd lend you one of ours but it might cut into our Sunday supper plans. (Eatocracy)
• We can proudly boast that our own Amanda Hesser is the queen of this -- we even have an inventory for exactly what she has in her tidy little tins. But anything we can do, you can do better: organize your spice shelf today. (The Kitchn)
• Take it from the Sire of Snark (Jonathan Gold), some things just plain should not be cool. A gather-and-dump on the 10 worst food trends of late. (Sunset Magazine)
• If there's one restaurant in which you've always wanted to be a fly (excuse us, una mosca) on the kitchen wall, it's the soon-to-be-late El Bulli. And, that's what documentary cinema is for, silly! El Bulli: Cooking in Progress. (El Bulli)
• Okay, okay, we know that this summer's 5 essential reads on food politics may not be your idea of lite beach reading, but this is a reading list we believe in. (The Atlantic)
• The official wine of summer has a new dress. Rosés of a different color are what we're drinking tonight. (The New York Times)