You don’t have to spend a fortune to find a gift that has a lot of personality Any one of these items would be welcomed at the next party, open house, Hanukkah menorah lighting, tree trimming or cookie exchange you attend. Oy vey! We’re tired just thinking about it.
1. Tea Mug (MoMA)
For the tea obsessive in your circle.
2. Mod-Diamond Dreidel (Jonathan Adler)
Leave it to Jonathan Adler to make the dreidel groovy.
3. Sushi Memo Set (MoMA)
Have your sushi preferences duly noted.
4. Balsam Fir Cabin (Steven Alan)
The scent of Christmas for those whose trees are of the aluminum variety.
5. Rondo Salt and Pepper (Design House Stockholm)
Functional diminutive sculpture for the home.
6. Elderflower Pressé (Terrain)
A floral and celebratory non-alcoholic bubbly.
7. Prize Ball Coasters (Kate Spade)
These coasters are practically a party on their own!