If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We say lucky at cards, lucky in love! Especially when love is expressed through food. This week we round up some favorite epicurean Valentines. Don’t forget to supplement one of these beauties with a peck and a treat or two. Still need ideas? Check out this sweet deal in the FOOD52 Shop!
2. You Spice Up My Life (Wildhorse Press)
This is definitely more thoughtful than handing your lover his or her Scoville rating.
3. Love & Food (Nourishing Notes)
“You Make Miso Happy” and three other clever riffs on love and gastronomy.
4. C’Mon Over & Kiss the Cook (Oh Geez! Design)
A card that gets straight to the point. We like that.
5. Valentine’s Sweethearts (Rifle Paper Co.)
Love with staying power. Did you know Sweethearts date back to 1902?
6. You’re Sweet (Minted)
A customizable card for your cookie.
7. Oh Sizzle (Christine Wisnieski)
Be mine, hot stuff!
8. Let’s Be Frank (Hello!Lucky)
For your special dog or dawg.
9. You’re the Mac to my Cheese (Egg Press)
Much better than “the wind beneath my wings.” Take that, Bette!