If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) [email protected] next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Click here for more details on how our community-tested Editors' Picks system works.
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Asparagus with Crispy Prosciutto and Tarragon Aioli
- Asparagus, Fava Bean and Pea Shoot Salad
- Savory Pumpkin Rosemary Bread
- Cool Rise Challah
- English Country Bread
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we'd like you to test)
- Asparagus Wrapped in Phyllo and Prosciutto
- Asparagus alla Carbonara
- Springtime Asparagus Pizza
- French Bread Eggs Benedict with Asparagus
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Crumbs
- White Asparagus Salad with Goat Cheese and Pickled Rhubarb
- Shaved Raw Asparagus Salad with Parmesan and Lemon Dressing
- Asparagus & Radish Salad with Spring Herb Dressing
- Smoky Pickled Asparagus
- Catalan Asparagus With Chorizo
- Savory Saffron Brioche with Rosemary and Vermont Ham
- Pain a l' Ancienne
- Garlic Herb Batter Bread
- Rosemary Foccaccia
- Savory Carrot Bread
- My Great Grandmother's Challah
- Icebox Oatmeal Rolls
- Leftover Mashed Potato Flatbread
- Tashkent Non (Soft, fluffy Uzbek bread)
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods