If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Jane's Crab Cakes
- Wet Bottom Shoofly Pie
- Gabriella's Farmer Cheese Gnocchi
- Presbyterian Redux
- Meyer Lemon Shandy
- Gin Spritz
- Fizzy Fruity Refresher
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Bette's Best...A Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Four Generation Peach Pie with Coconut Meringue Crust
- Potato Latkes
- Tomato Pudding
- Nonnie's Tomato Pie
- Violette's Spinach Fillo
- La Nonna's Sweet and Sour Eggplant Dip
- Malva Pudding
- Fried Mush
- History Repeats Itself for a Reason Blueberry Steam Dumplings
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods