If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Week 51
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Prosciutto & Fontina-filled Parmesan Strombolis
- The Rev. EJ's Pork Steak Po'Boy
- Citrus & Spice Pork Sandwich
- Ham and Sweet Potato Sandwich
- Speck, Frisée, Onion, Radish Butter
- Waiting for Bonaparte Muffaletta
- Strawberries in Bruleed Marshmallow Creme
- Spirited Strawberry Shortcake
- Paletas de Fresas con Habaneros
- Strawberry and Rosemary Agua Fresca
- Classic Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Limoncello Fool
- Market Strawberries & Chantilly Cream with Cornmeal Shortcakes
- Strawberry Gazpacho with Strawberry Balsamic Compote
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 22, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes: