We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Let's face it -- the only way to deal with winter any longer is to infuse some vibrancy into your meals and drinks. We're talking plenty of fortifying vegetables, energizing citrus, and bright pops of color. It may be cold outside, but as far as your kitchen goes, it's one day closer to spring. Just read these links first.
- You should always put an egg (and frisée) on avocado toast. (Camille Styles.)
- Lemony oregano dressing makes everything better. Especially roasted vegetables! (With Food and Love.)
- Sneak some sweet potatoes into your waffle batter. You won't regret it. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Our favorite cocktail gets a cool (pun intended) upgrade. World, meet the Negroni Sphere! (HonestlyYUM.)
- Citrus and buttermilk come together to form the ultimate loaf cake. (The Kitchen Sink.)
- A childhood classic, egg in a hole, dressed up three ways. (My Name is Yeh.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Smitten Kitchen, Camille Styles, With Food and Love, Brooklyn Supper
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) HonestlyYUM, Petite Kitchen, The Kitchen Sink, My Name is Yeh