🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tuscan Chicken Liver Paté

15d756db 28b0 4a32 b1b9 679a54dc6715  041310f 748

I have a question about the recipe "Tuscan Chicken Liver Paté" from gluttonforlife.
This pate tasted wonderful but I must have done something wrong. It was very dense and quite dry. What could I have added to moisten and smooth it out a bit. Otherwise the taste was terrific.

asked by phyllisc almost 6 years ago

367d3166 a466 4b67 a123 677d02f016b1  ls

Hmm...wondering if you might have cooked it down a bit too much? The only way I could think to rescue it from dryness at the end might be to add more olive oil.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I haven't tried this recipe but when I make mine it has a lot more butter, plus caramelized apples and onions ... maybe more butter (or olive oil as glutton for life suggests)

here's mine in case you are interested! http://www.food52.com/recipes...