🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cheddar cheese biscuits with bacon jam

158dd085 417d 4022 a46d 43475335523c  002

I have a question about the recipe "Cheddar cheese biscuits with bacon jam" from Kayb. Can I make this today and store in my fridge until Christmas day? What's the shelf life and does it need refrigeration? Thinking about making this for holiday gifts. Thank you.

asked almost 6 years ago

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

I've kept it in the fridge as long as a month with no decline in quality; you can leave it out at room temp for several hours, but I'd store it under refrigeration as a general rule. I am going to make some this weekend for Christmas gifts, and I'm going to can it, which should take away the need for refrigeration until the recipient opens it.