🔕 🔔

Who are the hotliners? Perhaps they have been highlighted in the right-hand column for a while now, but I just recently noticed them.

asked by pamelalee almost 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I don't know and am now quite curious. On my screen I don't see right hand column with that title. Sounds like a question to ask [email protected] I will forward this question also.

Thank you for noticing it and sharing. And I live in Seattle! We are neighbors.

Df22d5a8 cffd 43dd ac3d 64db8c8aa056  pamelalee

Thanks! Ok...I just clicked on all the categories and hotliners were no where to be found! I'm sure I didn't imagine it. I hope to connect with you sometime, SKK.

Sure you didn't imagine it. Just sent a question to [email protected] about this - you might like to do the same.

There is a group of us in the Seattle - Portland area and places in between that have gotten together a few times.
If you are interested will get you in the loop.

I've seen them, too. You're not imagining it. I think they're the former "experts" on foodpickle . . . people with expertise who are featured/recognized on the Hotline page. ;o)

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

I agree with AJ.. the featured foodpicklers have been renamed as hotliners

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Renamed, but in a 'kinder, gentler' manner. Big photo of Peter et al, what's not to like?