🔕 🔔

Who are the hotliners? Perhaps they have been highlighted in the right-hand column for a while now, but I just recently noticed them.

asked by pamelalee over 5 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Df22d5a8 cffd 43dd ac3d 64db8c8aa056  pamelalee

Thanks! Ok...I just clicked on all the categories and hotliners were no where to be found! I'm sure I didn't imagine it. I hope to connect with you sometime, SKK.

I've seen them, too. You're not imagining it. I think they're the former "experts" on foodpickle . . . people with expertise who are featured/recognized on the Hotline page. ;o)

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

I agree with AJ.. the featured foodpicklers have been renamed as hotliners

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Renamed, but in a 'kinder, gentler' manner. Big photo of Peter et al, what's not to like?