🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Sugarplums

46f5ef63 81a7 4560 9ce7 caab48333e13  sugarplums

I have a question about the recipe "Sugarplums" from Anitalectric.
How long will these keep? I'm looking for a sweet to make with kids at the end of Nov. to be eaten at Xmas.

asked by Ruth Heespelink almost 6 years ago

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

These will keep for a while since most of the ingredients are shelf-stable. At room temperature, they will definitely last until Christmas. Their flavor actually improves over time! I have never had them around that long (shelf life is not usually a problem for things that are tasty!), but I would guess that over a month they might go stale.