🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Olives in a Nest

512cac12 ca06 4170 8a8e d67081075f94  olivesinanest

I have a question about the recipe "Olives in a Nest" from thirdchild. Love, love this recipe. How far ahead can it be made? We are having guests Christmas Eve and I would love to serve, but there is so much going on with dinner. Could these be made a day ahead?

asked by SKK almost 6 years ago

79951eb6 6cc6 49ec beac f4df333fc031  img 3190

The olives stay nice for about 24 hours in my kitchen. But if you wish to make them ahead, I wold advise heating them a bit before serving. The crusty outside will become soft if they are old, and part of the deliciousness is the crunch of the crust. Let me know what happens!