A question about a recipe: Mediterranean Olive Bread

7314ce07 2faf 4625 bae7 25480caf150e  2018 0413 mediterranean olive bread 3x2 james ransom 051

I have a question about the recipe "Mediterranean Olive Bread" from merrill. I am making this for neighbors for XMas baskets (again! They loved it last year!) but this year they get mini loaves only - how many minis in a recipe? Maybe 3?

asked almost 7 years ago

Fun! Yes, I'd say 3 or 4 -- how big are your mini loaf tins?

They are 5 1/2 x 3 (I measured the top of them just now - is that how you do it?)

I think so -- it's either that or the bottom! :) I think the dough would make 3 max -- maybe even just two? Sorry, haven't tried it before!

I went with two - which is GREAT because I need 5 neighbor loaves and I am making 6 ... one for me! Yay!