🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Vanillekipfel ~ Viennese Vanilla Crescents

B542c13c 0042 4676 b4a3 a53cd8dd513f  evi

I have a question about the recipe "Vanillekipfel ~ Viennese Vanilla Crescents" from Culinista Annouchka. I made this recipe last night. The cookies turned out hard. I've made a similar recipe in the past, and the cookie turned out softer. I chilled the dough and then rolled out. What did I do wrong? Or are these cookies on the harder side?

asked by pabolton13 almost 6 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

In her header, Culinista Annouchka says these cookies "have a great crunch" so I'm guessing it's a crunchy cookie. They look very yummy!