A question about a recipe: Breakfast of Champions Caramelized Orange French Toast with Pecans

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Breakfast of Champions Caramelized Orange French Toast with Pecans" from LE BEC FIN.
Do you use the orange peel and put it in the food processor, or do you discard the rind? Thank you

asked by FoodieGoesHealthy almost 7 years ago

nutcakes

According to the head note and the instructions, the entire orange is put in the blender. This is why I'd recommend using a thin skinned Valencia orange and not a navel that has a thick white bitter pith. Sounds so good!

FoodieGoesHealthy

Thank you for the reply.