A question about a recipe: Paul Bertolli's Cauliflower Soup

7ee28ff9 d34a 447c b77d 2c9ccc33ecf9  xvxoj5quamukmmilgysu6xhcblb4ui5n2b21dv9nvhu

I have a question about the recipe "Paul Bertolli's Cauliflower Soup" from Genius Recipes.
How does this soup hold up if made ahead? Can I make it now for dinner tonight? Or will it have cauliflower funk odor?

asked by nutcakes over 6 years ago

Miranda Rake
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

It holds up beautifully! No weirdness worries at all - feel free to make ahead and reheat!

nutcakes

Thanks it was delish. I made it in stages anyway, in between other things. Sweated the onions, then took it off the heat. Ran errand. Then continue until final reheat at dinner.

IlovePhilly

Agree, I make this every week and I double it. We eat it for days! Delish!