🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Paul Bertolli's Cauliflower Soup

7ee28ff9 d34a 447c b77d 2c9ccc33ecf9  xvxoj5quamukmmilgysu6xhcblb4ui5n2b21dv9nvhu

I have a question about the recipe "Paul Bertolli's Cauliflower Soup" from Genius Recipes.
How does this soup hold up if made ahead? Can I make it now for dinner tonight? Or will it have cauliflower funk odor?

asked by nutcakes almost 6 years ago

B5d4c31e d9a4 4f0e ae4e ecaa0cf95de6  dsc 0253 2
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

It holds up beautifully! No weirdness worries at all - feel free to make ahead and reheat!

Thanks it was delish. I made it in stages anyway, in between other things. Sweated the onions, then took it off the heat. Ran errand. Then continue until final reheat at dinner.

0b360b64 877d 4742 8283 76f2c1197f7f  redsaurkraut

Agree, I make this every week and I double it. We eat it for days! Delish!