🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chicken Pot Pie Provencal

17ca23f6 0d47 43a1 afb3 66921ece66ad  chicken pie 1

I have a question about the recipe "Chicken Pot Pie Provencal" from Oui, Chef.

What do you do with the 2nd disk of dough?

asked by ntt2 over 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Midway through the recipes, Oui, Chef says: (recipe will make two 9” round by 3” deep pies, each will serve 4-6 people) If making only one pot pie, freeze 1 pastry disc and half of the filling for later use.. Hope this answers your question.

So sorry I missed this -- I was looking at the end of the recipe, over and over and over and missed it all in BOLD! It was a scrumptious snow day meal! thanks, nt