🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chicken Breast with cream of herb sauce

255c3fab be10 4a02 a6d9 f1bc58e7ed43  chicken breast

I have a question about the recipe "Chicken Breast with cream of herb sauce " from katierk. The picture looks like she used skin-on chicken breast, which would probably have more flavor. But, would it work with skinless breasts?

asked by Gail C over 5 years ago

Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are the work of the devil.

B594d6ba d51f 44c6 ab9b 008790d4321e  img 2708

Im sorry I should have specified, I usually make this recipie with skinless chicken breasts infact. So definitly! But yes, I have also made it with skin-on and it does add flavor; however the sauce has plenty of flavor and with searing prior both skinless and skin taste wonderful!

enjoy :)