🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grandma DiLaura's Italian Ricotta Gnocchi

2fd0dbf1 ed9f 451c 801d 5b5c9fd351d8  032911f 429

I have a question about the recipe "Grandma DiLaura's Italian Ricotta Gnocchi" from cdilaura. I took this (we had leftovers so I froze) out of the freezer last night. What's the best way to re-heat/serve?

asked by Stephanie G over 5 years ago

Cef49d72 d554 46db a888 e97e0311e08e  cimg0737

I have not made this particular gnocchi recipe, but I am assuming that you have frozen them uncooked? If so, just add them to the boiling water frozen. Don't defrost them or they will all congeal together -- I have unfortunately learned not to defrost frozen gnochhi from experience! They shouldn't take too much longer to cook then fresh gnocchi. After the gnocchi have cooked (they will rise to the top of the boiling water), then you can sauce and serve them. What a great thing to have in your freezer. Enjoy!