🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Toasted Walnut Teacake with a Fragrant Lemon-Honey Glaze

0094ad62 16b9 4d82 ad82 1b34b281688f  dsc01916

I have a question about the recipe "Toasted Walnut Teacake with a Fragrant Lemon-Honey Glaze" from creamtea.

I made this recipe, and it had just about ZERO sage or lemon or honey flavor! Also, the instructions call for toasting the walnuts at 350F, and then "lowering the oven to 350F", which makes no sense. Following the baking instructions produced a tough crust, and a very damp center. The recipe still sounds like it would be wonderful, so what's wrong?

asked by carol_tanenbaum over 5 years ago