🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Baked Rigatoni with Fontina and Celery Root Puree

3d243467 e689 4cb3 a24f 8e7c94c03c16  rigatonni

I have a question about the recipe "Baked Rigatoni with Fontina and Celery Root Puree " from Kukla.
I was wondering why the recipe says to add milk to the first step - boiling the celery root. Could I substitute chicken broth? I am low on milk...Thank you!

asked by Rachel S over 6 years ago

I think I'd actually prefer chicken stock to milk for cooking the celery root. And then I could use it for a soup!

Kukla

Of course Rachel, you can use chicken or vegetable stock for cooking the celery root.