A question about a recipe: Kentucky Hot Toddy

078ee3f7 153e 480a a3a1 0c68be0a4250  010411f 103

I have a question about the recipe "Kentucky Hot Toddy" from Table9.
How did you do thatch little flame thing on the lip of he glass? Great serving look!

asked by Penelope over 6 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Little flame thing? I don't see it. It might be my monitor. If there is any blue or purple is most likely color fringing.

You're not alone penelope. I saw it as a flame too at first look...the word "hot" probably programs you expect that.

lorigoldsby

Everytime i see it...I see the flame...it took me several tries to see the cinnamon stick!

How cool - I saw the flame too until it was pointed out.

Even though I 'saw' the cinnamon stick eventually, first glace always sees the flame.
Thanks for asking the question -- I've been considering doing it.